Thank you for your interest in our National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
Choosing your child’s school is one of the most important decisions that you will make for them. At Saint Christopher School you will find:
- Morning and After Care programs
- Full day kindergarten
- Faith-based curriculum
- STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts, Math) education
- 1:1 Chromebooks for students in kindergarten through eighth grade
- Intervention specialists, speech therapist and psychologist
- School busing from Rocky River, Westlake and Fairview Park
- More than 25 extracurricular activities
- Hot Lunch Program and much, much more
St. Christopher School
The tuition schedule for the 2021-2022 school year is as follows:
|# of Children||Tuition /Non-Parishioner||Parish Scholarship||Parishioner Rate|
Registration Fee: A non-refundable $100 per Family fee is due at the time of Registration/Re-Registration, if received by March 1, 2021. After this date, the Re-registration fee increases to $200 per family.
Online registration is to be completed by all families enrolling at St. Christopher School with students in grades K-8. If you would like more information about our school or if you would like to schedule a tour, contact Michelle Federico at firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Christopher Preschool
Preschool registration is closed for the 2021-2022 school year. If you would like to be placed on a waitlist, please contact the school office at 440.331.3075 or email Scott Raiff at email@example.com.