Thank you for your interest in our National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence.
Choosing your child’s school is one of the most important decisions that you will make for them. At Saint Christopher School you will find:
- Morning and After Care programs
- Full day kindergarten
- Faith-based curriculum
- STREAM (Science, Technology, Religion, Engineering, Arts, Math) education
- Chromebooks for 2nd through 8th grade students
- ipads for kindergarten and 1st grade students
- Intervention specialists, speech therapist and psychologist
- School busing from Rocky River, Westlake and Fairview Park
- More than 25 extracurricular activities
- Hot Lunch Program and much, much more
Admissions Inquiry Form
St. Christopher Preschool
Preschool registration begins January 31st. Enrollment is accepted until the class is full. Please call the school office, 440-331-3075, for more information or to schedule a tour.
St. Christopher School
Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be posted on January 31st. If you would like more information about our school or if you would like to schedule a tour, contact Michelle Federico at email@example.com.
Online registration is to be completed by all families enrolling at St. Christopher School with students in grades K-8.